I'm a hobby game developer, currently working on an experimental C# game framework called Flare, which aims to automate the tasks that I and others commonly do for every project, such as opening a window or getting input in a platform-independent way. Flare provides OpenGL 3+ core bindings, but not compatibility bindings so supports OpenGL 3.0 and upwards, with the default context being 3.2 core. It also provides an optional XNA-like sprite rendering system as well as a 2D text rendering system.
I have experience with programming languages including C#, C/C++, Ruby, Java, and Python, and a passing acquaintance with several others. I also have experience with technologies including XNA/MonoGame, Unity, Ruby on Rails, FRC/FTC robotics libraries (WPILib and the FTC SDK), as well as the afore-mentioned OpenGL and some mobile development.
I currently attend high school in the United States.
- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Game Development 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Area 51 444 444 1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 354 354 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 311 311 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 340 NameError: global name 'xrange' is not defined in Python 3
- 31 Random/Procedural vs. Previously Made Level Generation
- 18 YouTube Mobile Links in Chat Not Oneboxed Correctly
- 11 How to animate objects with bobbing up and down motion in Unity?
- 11 Book: Young man exiled to a penal colony, helps to lead revolution
- 10 How can I mod an item to take experience from a player in Minecraft?
- 10 Function for checking leap years
- View more network posts →