Hi! I am Andrew Russell. I'm an indie game developer from Australia. I'm a Microsoft MVP for XNA/DirectX.
I am currently lead engine developer for River City Ransom: Underground.
My previous projects include:
Member for 9 years, 5 months
23 profile views
Last seen Sep 29 '15 at 14:47
- Stack Overflow 25.5k 25.5k 77 gold badges5050 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Game Development 21k 21k 66 gold badges4747 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Super User 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 649 649 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Area 51 291 291 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 165 What exactly are unmanaged resources?
- 124 Force a program to run *without* administrator privileges or UAC?
- 79 Optimizing an XNA 2D game
- 76 How bad is Android SoundPool? What alternative to use?
- 46 Game Architecture
- 45 Sock-puppet attack on GameDev Stack Exchange - Exploits!
- 40 How to resize window using XNA
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
15 Why should the GameDev site exist? Sep 11 '10
6 Deleted comments in 2013 moderator election Jun 16 '13
5 What should our domain be? Jul 20 '10
0 What is Community wiki? Jul 20 '10