Tom 'Blue' Piddock
I am a Senior Software Engineer in Edinburgh working for Cognitive Geology Limited. I enjoy programming, graphics design, gaming and music in my spare time, as well as rock climbing.
I am the creator of Frame Trapped, a free set of tools for training, studying and experimenting in Street Fighter 4 and 5 for PC. You can find out more and get Frame Trapped from FrameTrapped.com
Top network posts
- 103 Has piracy ever resulted in a developer getting shut down?
- 55 Why do games seemingly reload the entire level when restarting a level?
- 21 Make platform's visibility distinct from background
- 21 Excel VBA Compile throws a "User-defined type not defined" error but does not go to the offending line of code
- 19 An object twice as close appears twice as big?
- 18 How to run a Powershell script from the command line and pass a directory as a parameter
- 8 How do I accept only one directional input per update?
- View more network posts →