Natural born curious, gamer, and dreamer, I always loved to smash my keyboard randomely waiting for cool things to happen. Even if I made a lot of different stuff back then, I decided very early that my professional life would be full of video games. I worked several years on AAA console games for big publishers and now I'm making my way as an independant with my own company Monkey Moon.
Find more about me on my blog.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 1 at 8:59
- Game Development 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 373 373 11 silver badge1616 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 371 371 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 298 298 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 181 181 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 19 What is unit slotting?
- 17 How can I avoid having many singletons in my game architecture?
- 13 Why are fonts more expensive when used in games?
- 12 Open Street Map and PostgreSQL what do I exactly need?
- 9 How to get the contributors on OpenStreetMap
- 8 Unity: Apply an Image Effect on one layer only
- 8 How do I clean this silicone tray?
- View more network posts →