Natural born curious, gamer, and dreamer, I always loved to smash my keyboard randomely waiting for cool things to happen. Even if I made a lot of different stuff back then, I decided very early that my professional life would be full of video games. I worked several years on AAA console games for big publishers and now I'm making my way as an independant with my own company Monkey Moon.
Find more about me on my blog.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 18 '19 at 11:32
- Game Development 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 543 543 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 495 495 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 396 396 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 233 233 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 19 What is unit slotting?
- 18 How can I avoid having many singletons in my game architecture?
- 13 Why are fonts more expensive when used in games?
- 12 Open Street Map and PostgreSQL what do I exactly need?
- 9 How to get the contributors on OpenStreetMap
- 8 Unity: Apply an Image Effect on one layer only
- 8 How do I clean this silicone tray?
- View more network posts →