I help people make games. On my new site ("Red Blob Games") I post interactive tutorials and guides to game algorithms. On my previous site (Amit's Game Programming Information) I collect links to useful pages about maps, grids, tiles, pathfinding, and AI. On my blog I post experiments and projects and ideas. On my other blog I post my emacs tidbits. I work both on game projects (Wild Shadow Studios - Realm of the Mad God), Root 1 - educational games, Nonagon Games - A Chronicle of Misdeeds) and education projects (Edmodo - online education site, Peter Norvig - interactive textbook version of Artificial Intelligence A Modern Approach).
Top Network Posts
- 33 Algorithms for rainfall + river creation in procedurally generated terrain
- 29 Covering Earth with Hexagonal Map Tiles
- 23 2D Top down view maps
- 17 Why can't my A* implementation find a path out of an open room?
- 16 Random enemy placement on a 2d grid
- 16 What are good algorithms to generate borders / state areas on 2d star maps?
- 15 Calculating the output of two armies fighting
- View more network posts →