I help people make games. On ("Red Blob Games") I post interactive tutorials and guides to math and algorithms, using games as examples. I also have a blog where I post my emacs tidbits. I work both on game projects (Wild Shadow Studios - Realm of the Mad God), Root 1 - educational games, Nonagon Games - A Chronicle of Misdeeds) and education projects (Edmodo - online education site, Peter Norvig - interactive textbook version of Artificial Intelligence A Modern Approach).
Top network posts
- 36 Algorithms for rainfall + river creation in procedurally generated terrain
- 23 2D Top down view maps
- 18 How do you calculate game map changes, over time, when the user is not online?
- 17 Why can't my A* implementation find a path out of an open room?
- 17 What are good algorithms to generate borders / state areas on 2d star maps?
- 16 Random enemy placement on a 2d grid
- 15 Calculating the output of two armies fighting
- View more network posts →