I work as a Python dev. I know a bit of C/C++, I used to know a lot of Java (thank God I stopped) and I'm trying to learn to do things properly with Haskell and Rust.
Member for 10 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 22 '12 at 15:35
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 2121 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Game Development 731 731 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 381 381 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 121 121 33 bronze badges
- WordPress Development 111 111 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 73 Protected in Interfaces
- 27 How can I identify feature regions in a procedurally generated world?
- 8 HashMap<Class<?>, List<Class<?>>> : specify that the lists' classes extend the keys'
- 8 Should I share the same tile structure for display and pathfinding?
- 8 Alternative to 2D array in a tiled-map structure
- 8 Is there a process-oriented IDE?
- 7 How to avoid the GameManager god object?
- View more network posts →