Daniel Ribeiro is a Senior PHP Developer, Evangelist and Speaker in Dubai, UAE. Currently working as a Senior Developer at propertyfinder.ae and a member of PHP Santa Catarina (PHPSC) – brazilian local PHP community –, he is a Zend Certified Engineer, working with PHP since 2006.
He loves to share code and contribute to open-source projects. Usually, he is focused on TDD, object-oriented design and code refactoring. He also has experience on leading development teams focusing best practices and software quality.
Contact him at
Member for 7 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 22 '14 at 17:28
- Stack Overflow 9.3k 9.3k 99 gold badges3939 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 560 560 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Game Development 332 332 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Drupal Answers 143 143 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow em Português 131 131 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 205 Should everything really be a bundle in Symfony 2.x?
- 125 .gitignore file, where should I put it in my xcode project?
- 65 Best way to create a test database and load fixtures on Symfony 2 WebTestCase?
- 60 How do I move an issue on github to another repo?
- 26 What does it mean to expose a C++ code publicly as a C API and what are the advantages of doing it?
- 20 Get PATCH request data in PHP
- 18 Isometric camera with THREE.js
- View more network posts →