Daniel Ribeiro is a Senior PHP Developer, Evangelist and Speaker in Dubai, UAE. Currently working as a Senior Developer at propertyfinder.ae and a member of PHP Santa Catarina (PHPSC) – brazilian local PHP community –, he is a Zend Certified Engineer, working with PHP since 2006.
He loves to share code and contribute to open-source projects. Usually, he is focused on TDD, object-oriented design and code refactoring. He also has experience on leading development teams focusing best practices and software quality.
Contact him at
Member for 6 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 22 '14 at 17:28
- Stack Overflow 9.1k 9.1k 88 gold badges3838 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 550 550 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Game Development 334 334 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Drupal Answers 143 143 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow em Português 131 131 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 204 Should everything really be a bundle in Symfony 2.x?
- 125 .gitignore file, where should I put it in my xcode project?
- 64 Best way to create a test database and load fixtures on Symfony 2 WebTestCase?
- 59 How do I move an issue on github to another repo?
- 25 What does it mean to expose a C++ code publicly as a C API and what are the advantages of doing it?
- 18 Get PATCH request data in PHP
- 17 Redmine + Gitolite - Issue with repository permissions and more
- View more network posts →