Hi, my name is Chris and I am a Senior Software Engineer at Red Hat.
I am currently a member of the Debezium team, an open source platform for change data capture (CDC). Debezium provides a reliable, fault tolerant solution for applications to react to events emitted by your database.
Prior to joining the Debezium team, I was a member of the Hibernate team where I worked on both the Hibernate O/RM and Envers open source projects. While my focus has shifted more to Debezium in the recent months, you'll still find me lurking on the forums and here on StackOverflow helping answer questions.
- Web: https://www.debezium.io
- Chat: https://www.gitter.im/debezium/user
- Forums: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/debezium
- Blog: https://www.debezium.io/blog
Top network posts
- 228 How does spring.jpa.hibernate.ddl-auto property exactly work in Spring?
- 50 How Does Spring Batch Step Scope Work
- 17 Formula mappings are currently not supported - Hibernate ORM Envers
- 16 what is the meaning of hibernate inverseJoinColumns?
- 15 Spring Rest API validation should be in DTO or in entity?
- 14 Migration from Hibernate 4 to 5
- 14 Why is criteria query deprecated in Hibernate 5?
- View more network posts →