- Stack Overflow 6.1k 6.1k 66 gold badges3030 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Game Development 4.3k 4.3k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Information Security 191 191 55 bronze badges
- Super User 101 101 22 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 101 101 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 236 How to print (using cout) a number in binary form?
- 96 What are atan and atan2 used for in games?
- 94 Incrementing in C++ - When to use x++ or ++x?
- 40 Markov Decision Process: value iteration, how does it work?
- 26 Version control with game development - When should I branch?
- 17 How do I go from a general idea to a specific draft of a design?
- 16 What is a C++ container with a "contains" operation?
- View more network posts →