Space Repo Man where you repossess items - in space! It's got physics and explosions and everything. I don't know if it would ever have been finished without this site, pretty much every problem I ran into had an answer here :)
Main interests are physics, shader programming and AI
I have made a simple dice roller for WP7 in order to learn physics engine programming which was quite a time consuming project :)
I am now working on a 2D physicsbased flying game for WP7 using Farseer physics.
Some of my experiments etc are displayed on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/mikhog?feature=mhee
Member for 7 years, 3 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 10 '18 at 15:00
Top network posts
- 20 How would one construct a realistic "infrared vision" effect?
- 13 How should I handle tiny objects in a physics engine?
- 7 Why do most video game guns reload without losing unused ammo in the magazine?
- 6 How do I create 2D water with dynamic waves?
- 6 Box2D - Do these simple objects need to be in the simulation?
- 6 Should Unity lifecycle methods be annotated with the UsedImplicitly attribute?
- 6 How can I simulate limited AI vocabulary for a word game?
- View more network posts →