I'm a self-employed software engineer.
In the past I worked for Google, on the Android platform (2005-2014). I spent five years working on Dalvik (2006-2011), and two on system-level graphics (2012-2014).
I've written a few documents for Android developers that appear on the official site, including the original versions of JNI Tips, SMP Primer for Android, and Android System-Level Graphics Architecture. I also wrote Grafika and run bigflake.com.
- Stack Overflow 45.7k 45.7k 55 gold badges8585 silver badges141141 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Game Development 341 341 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 203 203 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 132 Android NDK C++ JNI (no implementation found for native...)
- 73 Does the Android ART runtime have the same method limit limitations as Dalvik?
- 61 Is Dalvik's memory model the same as Java's?
- 57 Android Take Screenshot of Surface View Shows Black Screen
- 54 Android Multiple SurfaceViews
- 47 TextureView vs. GLSurfaceView or How to use GLSurfaceView with EGL14
- 46 What can I do when the BufferQueue has been abandoned?
- View more network posts →