I'm a games programmer. I do rendering, architecture, animation, tools, gameplay, networking, and all sorts of other odd jobs such as management, and the occasional bit of hardware development. I'm writing games at work and at coding all sorts of things at home. Currently working in the North, at Team17.
Top network posts
- 36 Procedural world generation oriented on gameplay features
- 24 How to emulate PSX's graphics with OpenGL?
- 19 Tweaking and Settings - Runtime variable modification and persistence
- 14 XNA and C# vs the 360's in order processor
- 12 Midpoint Displacement Algorithm
- 11 Does std::list::clear invalidate std::list::end iterator?
- 11 Quaternions and rotation around world axis
- View more network posts →