Senior Robotics Design Engineer at the Shadow Robot Company, where I have worked for about 20 years now.
Author of The good-looking textured light-sourced bouncy fun smart and stretchy page.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 15 '10 at 0:05
- Electrical Engineering 24.4k 24.4k 1313 gold badges7373 silver badges147147 bronze badges
- Robotics 6.1k 6.1k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.4k 4.4k 66 gold badges2828 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge22 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Physics 997 997 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 98 Indenting #defines
- 63 Why do I need a Kalman filter?
- 61 Why can't I inherit from int in C++?
- 57 Is a CAN enabled microcontroller sufficient to drive a CAN bus?
- 42 What happens when an embedded program finishes?
- 40 What's radiating on my PCB?
- 38 Is C++ suitable for embedded systems?
- View more network posts →