- Stack Overflow 28.1k 28.1k 4444 gold badges107107 silver badges164164 bronze badges
- Super User 6.5k 6.5k 3030 gold badges8585 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.3k 1.3k 66 gold badges2424 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 373 373 11 gold badge33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Game Development 355 355 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 599 How to sort (list/tuple) of lists/tuples by the element at a given index?
- 486 Access an arbitrary element in a dictionary in Python
- 209 Django template how to look up a dictionary value with a variable
- 145 Python to print out status bar and percentage
- 134 Visual Studio keyboard shortcut to display IntelliSense
- 132 Naming convention - underscore in C++ and C# variables
- 106 What is the syntax rule for having trailing commas in tuple definitions?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 11 '12