I'm a programmer at Google. Before that, I was a game programmer for Electronic Arts for eight years.
Member for 9 years, 8 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jun 18 '11 at 21:15
- Game Development 11.8k 11.8k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.4k 10.4k 22 gold badges3434 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.9k 1.9k 1212 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.3k 1.3k 1010 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 392 392 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 102 Console.log in Dart Language
- 100 Printing 1 to 1000 without loop or conditionals
- 69 Is the MVC design pattern used in commercial computer games
- 66 Why Garbage Collection if smart pointers are there
- 56 When should I just use "int" versus more sign-specific or size-specific types?
- 53 How can a static class derive from an object?
- 52 Lua operators, why isn't +=, -= and so on defined?
- View more network posts →