Hobby Project: Artha ~ The Open Thesaurus
I roam around hunting for bits in mathematics, graphics, C++, C, Lua, Python and design related questions. Have learnt a lot here and once in a while I do try to answer questions; I like giving elaborate answers with examples and citations.
These are some Q&A I enjoyed asking and answering.
- Purpose of Unions
- Why is
(void)0a no-op in C and C++?
- When is a conditional variable needed, isn't a mutex enough?
- Mixing extern and const
- Rotating a Vector in 3D space
- Calculating a perpendicular offset from a diagonal line
- How can a program be OS-independent?
- Deriving gluLookAt
- Shift operator in C
- Passing 2D array to a function
- Initializing a POD-
- Linkage of symbols within anonymous namespace within a regular namespace
- Confusion on strings in C
I can type 77 words per minute :)
- Stack Overflow 24.8k 24.8k 2121 gold badges9090 silver badges177177 bronze badges
- Mathematics 241 241 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 206 206 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 195 195 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Game Development 177 177 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 247 Purpose of Unions in C and C++
- 172 Passing a 2D array to a C++ function
- 152 Rotating a Vector in 3D Space
- 57 Mixing extern and const
- 51 Are the shift operators (<<, >>) arithmetic or logical in C?
- 50 Difference between tuples and frozensets in Python
- 49 Why is (void) 0 a no operation in C and C++?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 14 '17