Professionally, I use VB.NET for UI and data framework development to support enterprise resource planning software. As a hobby, I use C# to develop a 2-D scrolling game IDE and framework Scrolling Game Development Kit.
- Stack Overflow 23.1k 23.1k 88 gold badges7171 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Super User 387 387 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 305 305 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Game Development 259 259 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 257 257 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 340 C# difference between == and Equals()
- 137 Case insensitive string compare in LINQ-to-SQL
- 42 Making splitter visible for Split Panel
- 33 How to copy a row of values from a 2D array into a 1D array?
- 28 What is the range of a Windows HANDLE on a 64 bits application?
- 27 Is there an equivalent to the Scanner class in C# for strings?
- 23 .NET Global exception handler in console application
- View more network posts →