I am a computer enthusiast since childhood, always keen on learning new things. New technologies and the effort to constantly improve myself excite me.
Starting from a web developer background with HTML, CSS, PHP & MySQL, I worked my way through managed languages like Java and C# to the more traditional programming language C++. I also acquired skills in Blender 3D, PBR texturing in Substance Painter, sculpting in ZBrush and image editing in Photoshop.
Of course I enjoy playing games on the computer, too, and started to create them as a hobby utilizing the amazing Unreal Engine 4.
Aside from that I am an avid gamer, playing everything from board games, pen & paper RPGs to video games. I also like to go running, watch series & movies (including anime & manga) or just hang out with my friends.
Top network posts
- 42 Is it possible to assign a base class object to a derived class reference with an explicit typecast?
- 38 Linq: What is the difference between == and equals in a join?
- 14 When creating quick prototypes, is it better to use the language you are going to use in the end?
- 7 Unit Testing: Self-contained tests vs code duplication (DRY)
- 6 What information to put in comments at the top of a sourcecode file?
- 5 InsertAllOnSubmit only inserts first data record
- 5 windows service
- View more network posts →