I am a computer science student at Brigham Young University - Idaho, and am currently employed as a web developer on campus. In my spare time, I do Unity game development. I have published five code packages on the Asset Store:
Rexburg, Idaho, USA
Member for 7 years, 5 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jun 18 '18 at 17:31
- Game Development 2.4k 2.4k 1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Area 51 551 551 1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 544 544 88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 201 201 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 194 194 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 48 What is wrong with my Respawn coroutine?
- 22 Hills in a topdown game
- 11 Why do some videogame sequels become bigger?
- 11 Remove Text Between Parentheses PHP
- 10 How can procedural generation be used to support exploration mechanics?
- 9 Why is .NET Core handling ReadKey differently on Raspbian?
- 9 Giving the illusion of speed
- View more network posts →