- I know well: C++, C#, Lua.
- Some knowledge: C, Scala, Java, ActionScript 2.0, Python, HTML.
- Currently using: C#.
Game and Physics Engines
- I know well: GameBryo, QuickStart Engine, Havok, JigLibX.
- Some knowledge: Unity 5.x, Orge3D.
- Currently using: Unity 5.x.
APIs, IDEs, and Misc
Member for 8 years, 6 months
3 profile views
Last seen Feb 2 '19 at 0:14
- Game Development 2.9k 2.9k 1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 2020 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Super User 211 211 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 133 133 22 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 131 131 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 XNA - Get Current Screen Resolution
- 20 How to implement the interaction between engine parts?
- 16 Is there a way to increase the collision check efficiency of a system of n objects?
- 14 Sphinx: List of supported languages for highlighting?
- 13 Safe to use += operator to create a new std::map entry using ?
- 13 Is the way I remove objects causing a memory leak?
- 10 OSX keyboard shortcuts for iTunes from outside the application
- View more network posts →