Developed Project Management software from 1977 to 2002 at a series of companies known most recently as Artemis International Solutions Corporation but over time as K&H Computer Systems, Metier, and Artemis Management Systems (and a few other names). Then wrote a project management system on my own.
Lately, I work mostly in Java. My latest passion is multi-threading. I was fascinated by the idea in the mid-80's, and recently I have had time to look hard at it.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 4 '12 at 20:17
Top network posts
- 62 Why are errors named as "Exception" but not as "Error" in programming languages?
- 31 Performance differences between ArrayList and LinkedList
- 29 Making package-protected java class visible in parent package
- 16 java BoxLayout panel's alignment
- 16 while(true) and loop-breaking - anti-pattern?
- 16 Is there really Object-relational impedance mismatch?
- 12 Strategy vs Delegates
- View more network posts →