Started programming on an old Atari console in Basic and 6502 assembler, switched to M$ QBasic, then learned C, Java, C++, and Python, roughly in that order.
After that, I learned SQL (I'm preferable to SQLite, though I have worked with MySQL also) and PHP (my current favourite web scripting language, though not the easiest web tool).
I have several personal projects on the go, mostly up on GitHub.
British Columbia, Canada
Member for 9 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 31 '12 at 19:52
Top network posts
- 705 Insert new column into table in sqlite?
- 13 Prolog Noob : Constraint Programming library or syntax issue in SWI-Prolog
- 11 How to read a text file from "assets" directory as a string?
- 10 Sorting a list in Prolog
- 9 Cross-platform way to ask for the user's documents folder?
- 9 RPG movement holding down button
- 8 SQLITE equivalent for Oracle's ROWNUM?
- View more network posts →