I have been playing video games for as long as I can remember. Atari and DOS, NES, Genesis and Super Nintendo, 64 and PC. I've followed many franchises and long considered myself a gamer. One day I decided to make my own games. I had always had ideas for them and so I tried to turn them into reality. So I began learning C++ (and now a little C#) and I try to make games. I'm currently working on a simple RTS naval game while simultaneously documenting brainstorming for an jRPG/cRPG I am looking to make. I also designed (but never implemented) a board game with the help of my five year old son. I don't play games much any more.
I'm a father of two and a husband. I'm a chef and a hobby game designer.
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Member for 1 year, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 18 at 15:12
- The Workplace 7.8k 7.8k 77 gold badges2525 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Writing 3k 3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 992 992 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 216 How do I professionally let my manager know I'll quit over cigarette smoke in the office?
- 204 Probably terminated or laid off soon; confront or not?
- 179 Should I join an office cleaning event for free?
- 148 How acceptable is it to openly compare team member performances
- 105 Coworker uses her breast-pump everywhere in the office
- 93 Why does Bran want to find Drogon?
- 85 Is it appropriate to give a culturally-traditional gift to a female coworker?
- View more network posts →