Experienced game programmer, designer, and musician. Currently working for Sumo Digital in Nottingham, UK. Previously an MMO developer, web developer, and GIS developer. Experience in C++, C#, Python, SQL, networking, concurrency, distributed systems, scripting, and numerous game and web technologies.
- Game Development 23.8k 23.8k 22 gold badges4747 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 17.8k 17.8k 77 gold badges4040 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Super User 400 400 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 181 181 55 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 153 Pacman: how do the eyes find their way back to the monster hole?
- 114 How does Dwarf Fortress keep track of so many entities without losing performance?
- 51 Class diagram examples for RPG (Role Playing Game)
- 41 Do retail games use "inversion of control" and "dependency injection"?
- 36 Huge procedurally generated 'wilderness' worlds
- 35 Does an inventory limit in an MMORPG make sense?
- 34 How to write sort key functions for descending values?
- View more network posts →