Experienced game programmer, designer, and musician. Currently working for Sumo Digital in Nottingham, UK. Previously an MMO developer, web developer, and GIS developer. Experience in C++, C#, Python, SQL, networking, concurrency, distributed systems, scripting, and numerous game and web technologies.
- Game Development 23.3k 23.3k 22 gold badges4444 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 16.6k 16.6k 66 gold badges3838 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Super User 340 340 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 140 140 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 150 Pacman: how do the eyes find their way back to the monster hole?
- 109 How does Dwarf Fortress keep track of so many entities without losing performance?
- 49 Class diagram examples for RPG (Role Playing Game)
- 45 Do retail games use "inversion of control" and "dependency injection"?
- 35 Huge procedurally generated 'wilderness' worlds
- 35 Does an inventory limit in an MMORPG make sense?
- 31 What's a way to implement a flexible buff/debuff system?
- View more network posts →