I have accidentally clicked on "this is a great comment" arrow. But I can't find any way how to undo this (it was unwanted click).

Is there some way? If there isn't, can I ask why? If so, can it be added to the system (at least for such cases - accident)?



As a general rule, you should check the main Meta before asking a question here. :) They have been asked nearly everything possible...

In this case, the answer to Can I undo a comment upvote? is:

  • You can un-upvote a comment within the first 60 seconds, provided you did not navigate away.
  • Once you un-upvote a comment you can not upvote it again.
  • \$\begingroup\$ Not only the correct information, but a good practice to follow. \$\endgroup\$ – MichaelHouse Apr 17 '12 at 0:49

you can simply click on that arrow again, it will ask you if you want to undo the upvote. but later you can not upvote that comment again.

  • \$\begingroup\$ Worked for me! And I could also not add the upvote again, as you said. It gives me a message: "You already upvoted this comment in the past and undid the vote, you can not upvote it again" \$\endgroup\$ – John McDonald Apr 12 '12 at 14:25
  • \$\begingroup\$ Not working for me. I can click arrow as many as I want, but nothing happens. I'm using Google Chrome. \$\endgroup\$ – zacharmarz Apr 12 '12 at 20:23
  • \$\begingroup\$ @zacharmarz I'm using chrome too, so i'm not sure what is causing that problem. \$\endgroup\$ – Ali1S232 Apr 12 '12 at 20:49

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .