If you've got a game that's ready for testing (or will be within the next few weeks), we'd like to help you find some testers. We're going to try out our potential Developer/Tester matchup program in a very alpha, very version 0.1 way: matchin' people up by hand!
Basically, here's how this pilot program's going to work: if you need a beta tester for your latest project, leave an answer on this post. It should contain:
- Some information about what sort of project you're working on
- What platform it's for
- What sort of audience you're developing for
- What you look for in a tester
- How many testers you'd ideally like to work with
- Any other information you feel is relevant. (Remember, I'm no game dev! You tell me what information is useful.)
My excellent colleague Brett and I will find you some testers. A handful of folks on Gaming.SE have volunteered already, and my hunch is that when we have specific games to ask about, we'll get many more responses.