This question on the main site made me wonder. There have been a number of fairly broad, general questions asked already, but this question in particular consists (in my opinion) of several broad questions:
- What (if any) is the standard process for producing 2D sprites?
- What are some tools that are used to produce 2D sprites?
- Why does Flash's vector art style look good all the time?
- How do I make Flash-style graphics without Flash's tools?
- What are some hints for creating good 2D animations?
On top of that, several of the questions are highly subjective or likely better suited to be a community wiki.
What should the process be for handling such multi-part questions? Flagging, simply leaving a comment, or trying to answer anyway?